Friday, 28 December 2012

Birthday Eve

I hope you had a good Christmas.

Mine was quite nice, thanks for asking.

On to more important matters.

HAPPY MY BIRTHDAY EVE!

Tomorrow (the 29th) is my birthday. My twenty-fifth birthday.

I will be spending the day being sober, single and depressed. Just like last year.

Not much else as changed either, so - to save myself some time - I'd like to direct you to the thing I wrote for my twenty-fourth. Here it is.

Rather upsettingly, everything still applies.

Anyway, as we're quickly leaving the small portion of the year where I am allowed to make wishlists - having been cursed with such a ridiculous birth date - I have decided to make the most of it. And also to assist those of you who have yet to buy me a present.

*fanfare*

Things I Would Like For My Birthday:

1. A baby sloth.

2. To be a guest on Dr Phil.

3. An otter enclosure in the garden.

4. A spider-proof house.

5. A 'The Wesley Crushers' tshirt.

6. A platypus or a hedgehog.

7. Longer hair.

8. Self-actualisation.

9. My own sitcom.

10. All the Maltesers.

Yes.

I will wait eagerly by the door, dear readers.

x